CO2 40W Glass Laser Tube for CNC Engraver Machine with Laser and Router and More
Regular price $109.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Does your laser tube need replacing? Our collection of CO2 Laser Tubes range from 40-100W and provide top-quality power and precision. Continue engraving your dream creations into reality!
- STABLE CONSTRUCTION: The glass tube blanks use a glass-to-metal sealing technique to safely encase internal laser componentry.
- SPOT MODE: The adjustable resonator and high-quality beam provide dependable performance for DIY and small business applications.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: We offer a limited 12 months warranty for you. For any problem, please feel free to contact us.
- EXTENDED LIFETIME: The catalyst placed in the discharge tube coordinates unique electrode treatment techniques for a stable discharge over the working lifetime of 3000-4500 hours and ensures the laser power does not attenuate throughout continuous working periods.
- DETERMINING FACTORS: Lifetime varies by water temperature, continuous workload, laser intensity use, and other factors.
- 40W Hermetic CO2 Glass Tube with an estimated lifetime of 3,000-4,500 hours (under normal use).
- After working for 3-4 hours, pause the laser tube for 30 minutes for optimal power and longevity.
- Beam Diameter: 2.5 mm
- 20 KV triggering voltage and 15 KV operating voltage.
- Optimal Operating Current: 10-13 mA
- Power Stability: ±5%
- Wavelength: 10.64 μm
- Optimum working water temperature between 15-35︒C.
- Product Length: 27.56” (700 mm)
- Product Diameter: 55 mm
- Net Weight: 2.2 lb.
- Adjustable resonator
- Water cooling allows efficiency and effectiveness to your engraving.
- 1 x 40W Laser Tube
- No need to worry! We offer a 1-year warranty on all consumable parts.
- FDA Compliant
- CE Certification
- ISO9001 Quality Certification