55W CO2 Laser Engraver Cutting Machine with effective area (16” x 24”)
The perfect machine for businesses and professionals seeking larger-scale projects! Equipped with a Ruida digital controller, transparent viewing window, double-duty work surface, and more, our cabinet model is ready to engrave your dreams into reality. Get ready to laser your way through wood, glass, leather, and acrylic applications with ease. Soon, you and your machine will be beaming with possibilities!
- 16” x 24” (405 x 610mm.) engraving area
- 45” x 30” x 27” (114 x 76 x 69cm.) overall dimensions
- Tackle on larger-scale projects with ease.
- Adjustable base for stabilization, allowing you to take control and adjust the height.
- Perfectly compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (64/32 bit), XP, 2000, and Vista.
- Compatible with macOS (Version 10.11 and higher) ONLY if you use LightBurn software.
- Our machines are ready to work side-by-side with programs like LaserDraw, CorelLaser, and more.
- Photo-ready for images in HPLG, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, DXF, DST, and AI formats, and more.
- The integrated power supply features increased response speed, performance, and cutting power - it’s beaming with possibilities!
- 55W CO2 laser tube with an estimated lifetime of 2,500-3,000 operation hours.
- Engraving speed of 0-600 mm/s.
- Cutting Speed of 0-400 mm/s.
- Resolution up to 4500 dpi.
- Capable of engraving 0-0.39”
- Materialize your vision: Our CO2 lasers are capable of engraving materials such as wood, glass, leather, and acrylic.
- Metal etching requires a laser spray pre-treatment.
Cutting Edge Features:
- RUIDA DIGITAL CONTROLLER: The intuitive control panel allows adjustment of laser head positions and power dimensions, as well as the viewing of documents on the digital display.
- LCD DISPLAY: A secondary display panel monitors the electric current and auto-judges fault, reducing potential damage to the laser tube and power supply.
- VIEWING WINDOW: A transparent acrylic glass viewing window allows observation throughout the laser engraving process, plus, it’s equipped with a sepia tint, protecting your eyes from direct contact of the laser beam.
- BUILT-IN VENTILATION: A pre-installed air compressor removes harmful laser debris and creates a safer workspace, extending the service life of your machine.
- AIR ASSIST: A small air compressor mounted on the laser head removes debris, heat, and combustible gases from the engraving surface.
- RED DOT GUIDANCE: A red dot pointer mounted on the laser head quickly indicates engraving points, marks the machine’s path, and identifies positioning sizes, allowing an effortless project setup process.
- DOUBLE DUTY WORK SURFACE: Equipped with a stabilizer clamp to hold irregular shaped objects in place, and a vented level board for regular-shaped products.
- TWO-WAY PASS-THROUGH: There’s always extra room! Equipped with front and rear pass-through doors to accommodate materials larger than the table size.
- Auto-shutdown safety feature that stops the machine when opening the transparent window cover. Once closed, press the “Enter” button to continue operation.
- USB port that connects directly to flash drives and PC’s.
- Linear guide rail used in the power transmission between the guide rail and slider provides high precision and long service life to your machine.
- The customizable water pump allows additional water for greater cooling power.
- The water pump sensor monitors water flow throughout the laser engraving process.
- 4-Pin rotary axis attachment for engraving cylindrical objects.
- 1 x Laser Engraver Machine
- 1 x Water Pump
- 1 x Network Cable
- 1 x Grounding Wire
- 1 x Vent Duct
- 2 x Water Hoses
- 1 x User Manual (English)
- USB Cable
- 1 x USB Stick with Software
- 1 x Stainless Steel Clamp
- 10 x Allen Wrenches
- 1 x Double-sided Tape
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Accessory Bag
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x Glue
- No need to worry! We offer a 2-year warranty on all machines.
- 1-year warranty on consumables (i.e. laser tube and power supply)
- FDA Compliant
- CE Certification
- ISO9001 Quality Certification