60W CO2 Laser Engraver Cutting Machine effective area (20” x 28”)
The perfect machine for businesses and professionals seeking larger-scale projects! Equipped with a Ruida digital controller, red dot guidance, double-duty work surface, and more, our cabinet model is ready to engrave your dreams into reality. Get ready to laser your way through the wood, glass, leather, and acrylic applications with ease. Soon, you and your machine will be beaming with possibilities!
- 20” x 28” (500 x 710mm.) engraving area
- 47” x 24” x 37” (119 x 86 x 91cm.) overall dimensions
- Tackle on larger-scale projects with ease.
- Adjustable base for stabilization, allowing you to take control and adjust the height.
- Perfectly compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (64/32 bit), XP, 2000, and Vista.
- Compatible with macOS (Version 10.11 and higher) ONLY if you use LightBurn software.
- Our machines are ready to work side-by-side with programs like LaserDraw, CorelLaser, and more.
- Photo-ready for images in HPLG, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, DXF, DST, and AI formats, and more.
- The integrated power supply features increased response speed, performance, and cutting x 28” (500 x 710mm.)’s beaming with possibilities!
- 60W CO2 laser tube with an estimated lifetime of 2,500-3,000 operation hours.
- Engraving speed of 0-600 mm/s.
- Cutting Speed of 0-400 mm/s.
- Resolution up to 4500 dpi.
- Capable of engraving 0-0.39”
- Materialize your vision: Our CO2 lasers are capable of engraving materials such as wood, glass, leather, and acrylic.
- Metal etching requires a laser spray pre-treatment.
Cutting Edge Features:
- RUIDA DIGITAL CONTROLLER: The intuitive control panel allows adjustment of laser head positions and power dimensions, as well as the viewing of documents on the digital display.
- LCD DISPLAY: A secondary display panel monitors the electric current and auto-judges fault, reducing potential damage to the laser tube and power supply.
- BUILT-IN VENTILATION: A pre-installed air compressor removes harmful laser debris and creates a safer workspace, extending the service life of your machine.
- RED DOT GUIDANCE: A red dot pointer mounted on the laser head quickly indicates engraving points, marks the machine’s path, and identifies positioning sizes, allowing an effortless project setup process.
- DOUBLE DUTY WORK SURFACE: Equipped with a stabilizer clamp to hold irregular shaped objects in place, and a vented level board for regular-shaped products.
- TWO-WAY PASS-THROUGH: There’s always extra room! Equipped with front and rear pass-through doors to accommodate materials larger than the table size.
- USB port that connects directly to flash drives and PC’s.
- Linear guide rail used in the power transmission between the guide rail and slider provides high precision and long service life to your machine.
- 1 x Laser Engraver Machine
- 1 x Water Pump
- 1 x Storage Tank
- 1 x Air Compressor
- 1 x Grounding Wire
- 1 x Vent Duct
- 2 x Water Hoses
- 1 x User Manual (English)
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Stainless Steel Clamp
- 10 x Allen Wrenches
- 1 x Double-sided Tape
- 1 x Power Cord
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Network Cable
- No need to worry! We offer a 2-year warranty on all machines.
- 1-year warranty on consumables (i.e. laser tube and power supply)
- FDA Compliant
- CE Certification
- ISO9001 Quality Certification